Last week when I logged onto my twitter I was ecstatic to find out that one of my Fave bloggers Simera from Beauty Makeup Addict had nominated me for the Kreative Blogger Award! She does the most amazing eye makeup! I had initially found her on Beautylish and I was completely taken aback by how pretty this girl is and her creativity when it comes to eye makeup. Please do stop by and check her blog out trust me you will not be disappointed 🙂
I had to nominate 10 other bloggers so it took me a while to do some heavy weighing hence the delay in posting this because I love so many bloggers out there they all bring something unique to the table. Unfortunately I could only pick 10. Each of the bloggers that I nominated I have a really good reason to nominate if you have questions as to why you were picked just feel free to ask I will share my secret of why I love you or you blog so much 🙂
Post a link to the blogger who gave you the award.
Share 7 random things about yourself.
Pass to ten bloggers.
7 Random Facts:
1. I have lived in 3 different continents and 4 different Countries growing up :).
2. I once every couple of years have the urge to play old school Britney Spears and Back Street Boys Song and sing along with them out loud.
3. I participated in creating the World’s Longest Painting but unfortunately never received my Certificate. My parents back then hated Arts and never pursued to get me my certificate. *Womp Womp Womp*.
4. I live breath and sleep Pepsi. At one point I had Blue Rimless Tommy Hilfiger sunglasses (i lost them,they are still my fave), wanted to buy a electric blue car and walk out of it drinking my pepsi and wearing my blue sunglasses…ah so nerdy :).
5. I love military and camouflage fashion. I get random cravings to down them upon myself and feel like I can kick some butt haha.
6. I had thigh long thick hair till I was 16, the moment I got control of my haircuts away from my mom I chopped it real short now I am in the process of growing it back.
7. I will not care if its past midnight if I have found a childhood recipe that I couldnt buy anywhere , you will find me baking or cooking in the kitchen to enjoy that delicious taste again and ofcourse so I can share it with my beloved husband!
The 10 bloggers I would Nominate are:
3)I Love Green Inspiration
4)Chocolate and Raspberries
5)His Fashion Blog
6) Laura Notorangelo
7) Yasmin Cruz
8) Threads of the Wayfarer
9) The Rocknologist
10) Hungry Cupcakes